Is when the numbing medication wore off all the way. Doctor called around 1:30 to check up on me; things were getting a little itchy, but he said the bandage could go first thing in the morning, then shower and bacitracin. (It's possible part of the itch is from the bandage.)
Round about 3, though, the real pain showed up, so I tried to stay in a lying down position for most of the afternoon. (Seems when I stand up or sit up straight something pulls and it hurts more.) I tried out 3 advil, which only worked a little, but I am determined not to suffer through the night. So, out will come one of the heavy-duty painkillers I can break in half and get a good night's rest. Then tomorrow will be better. But I'm glad it's over. In the morning we'll get a good look at the stitches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment