My next appointment with Dr. D'Amico (to re-bandage or not to re-bandage? that's the $64,000 question; and, could we go back to 12 hrs on, 12 off on the bra, or better yet, go LLB-less?) is tomorrow at 4:15. Today Diane, the receptionist called and left me a message to confirm. (I missed the call because I was attending our staff meeting via phone. I was too freaked out by my drive at 8:45 this morning uphill to the high school and downhill from the high school, in the ice storm, to go out again.)
I called back to confirm that I was confirming (whatever) and the office manager ("oh! perfect timing!") wanted to talk to me. "Here we go," I thought. All these months of not having to pay anything, just being grateful the insurance was handling what is literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in expenses, and it all comes to this moment. The one where she says they're so pleased I've been their patient and we're all so happy together and by the way, how did I want to pay my exceedingly large outstanding balance?
But, no. Dr. D'Amico was so impressed with my long line bra usage and my results with that particular bra, that she had been asked to find out from me where I got them and what brand, model, etc. they were so that he could recommend it to another patient who is having the same surgery I did. After letting her know I would happily cancel my planned (date TBA) bra-burning ceremony and (after laundering, of course) give them to anyone who wanted one, I told her the pertinent details, and we said "see you tomorrow."
Funny thing about those damned bras...................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment